Exide Express Heavy Duty batteries are made using special hybrid alloy to withstand the harsh Indian environment. Highly durable and leak resistant, comes with enhanced recharge capability and is ready to use soon after installation. In-built Magic Eye lets you check the electrolyte level easily. Exide Express batteries are considered maintenance free because of low water loss, topping up is required only once in 6 months.
Exide FXP0-XP880 Features
- Withstands bumps and vibrations: Special polypropylene container with strengthening ribs makes the battery strong enough to withstand severe operating conditions and arduous vibrations in service
- Made for Indian environment: Use of special Hybrid Alloy System ensures that the battery can withstand the Indian environment and high under-bonnet temperatures
- Improved cycle life: Double-clad separation in the form of a unique rib-free separator profile, reinforced with texturised glass mat, provides surface support to the active material, thereby improving cycle life and resistance to bumps and vibrations
- Quick recharge: Unique tree radial grid design, lower internal resistance and a special paste chemistry enhance recharging capability of the battery during use
- Magic eye: Easy to ascertain the state of the charge as well as electrolyte level of the battery
- Enhanced safety: Micro-porous filter disc in vent openings help arrest acid fumes and restrict spark propagation inside the battery
- Leak-resistant design: Side vented lid with electrolyte flow back system reduces chance of electrolyte leakage during handling
- Maintenance-free: Requires topping up only once in 6 months. Special alloy ensures low water loss during high temperature operations
- Ready-to-use: Batteries delivered factory-charged in ready-to-use condition
There are no reviews yet.