Amaron Harvest batteries are made in a QS 9000, ISO 14001 & TS 16949 certified plant using world class technology and stringent quality control parameters that make them last long, really long, developed on JCI’s international time tested TM process standards, making Amaron Harvest a long life, high performance and maintenance free battery.
Amaron AAM-HR-NT600E41R Benefits
- The robust plate design provides extra strength and improved corrosion resistance.
- The glass mat lined enveloped PE separator virtually eliminates electrical shorts caused by vibration and shedding of active material.
- The solidium weld system (a patented alloy mix) eliminates weld corrosion.
- Ribbed container surface profile with stands temperature extremes and resists shock vibration damage.
- The special hybrid alloy system minimizes water loss, making the battery maintenance free and promotes longer life.
- 19mm lugs and largest intercell welds reduces electrical resistance and provide increased cranking performance.
- Labyrinth Type Duplex Cover that makes the battery safer and leak resistant.
- Factory charged, wet shipped. Patented BIC vents.
- Higher Cranking Power